Home

Epson negative scanner V850

Find Deals on Epson V850 in Scanners & Accs. on Amazon Shop Printers from Top Brands at the Official Dell Store Today The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio - it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution1, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film

Deals of the Day · Explore Amazon Devices · Fast Shippin

Shop Epson V850: Amazon - Amazon

You are providing your consent to Epson America, Inc., doing business as Epson, so that we may send you promotional emails. You may withdraw your consent or view our privacy policy at any time. To contact Epson America, you may write to 3131 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 or call 1-800-463-7766 S o you're ready to buy a very high-quality flatbed scanner to digitize your analog prints and film, but now you're having a hard time deciding between the Epson Perfection V800 Photo and the Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanners. Don't feel bad. Unless you're already extremely knowledgeable about high-end scanners, let me tell you, it's extremely difficult to understand which model will.

Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanne

I scan my 8x10 negs all the time using the Epson V850. What I have done is I have taken a undeveloped sheet of Trix320 and in the complete dark I have fixed it for 5 minutes. I then dried it and I use this as a spacer under my exposed negs The Epson V850 comes with a lot of gear, including 2 sets of film mounts. The hardware is well behaved, and very reliable (so far). The software is crap. The scanner comes with SilverLight (a hugh pile of badly laid out software) and the Epson scan software, which goes to sleep if you don't keep moving the mouse Positioned at the pinnacle of Epson's scanner range, the V850 Pro is aimed squarely at film fanatics wanting the best possible conversion to digital images. Its eye-opening price tag is a result of a dedicated scanning lens designed especially for film, and it being bundled with not one but two sets of film holders

The V850 Pro scanner gives you excellent results thanks to its 6400 dpi resolution, 4.0 Dmax density, advanced optics, and dual-lens scanning. And just like the V600, this top film scanner features Epson's Digital ICE technology , which removes surface defects from your film or prints Epson V850 Pro (Photo: courtesy of Epson America) The film media we scan is diverse: 35mm, medium format, negatives, positives, colour, black and white (B&W), and more. As well, people who scan photographic media are concerned about resolution, sharpness, dynamic range, colour management, productivity, reliability and ease of use Leave the other options according to your needs. 2. Settings. Choose professional mode. Select Film as document type. Select color negative film for film type. Choose 48bit color. Set the resolution according to the optical resolution of your scanner: 2400dpi works very well for Epson V700-V850. Uncheck Unsharp Mask I needed a scanner to digitize a ton of my old negatives as well as slides that I purchased at the antique store. I reached out to Epson to get a test uni.. Epson announced two new scanners last year for those who want to archive their film files and/or create wall-worthy prints from their negatives and slides. The Epson Perfection V800 Photo and V850 Pro allow for scanning all sizes up to 4x5 inches using the supplied frames, and up to 8x10 inches without them, including creating contact sheets

Epson has announced a pair of high-end flatbed scanners that are capable of digitizing film in sizes of up to 10x8in. Replacing the Epson Perfection V750 and V700, which were introduced in February 2006, the Epson Perfection V850 and V800 will feature the same specification as the previous models, but will benefit from faster start-up and lower power consumption Keith Cooper has been looking at Epson's V850 flatbed scanner, first announced at Photkina in September 2014. Keith hasn't used film for Northlight's professional photography work for over 10 years, but does have an extensive collection of negatives and slides from the last century, before his move to digital In the Preview window, create marquees on the area you want to scan, and then scan. [Top] The colors of negative film preview images look strange. Try one or more of these solutions in the EPSON Scan Settings: Make sure Document Type is set to the appropriate setting for your film type

Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanner Photo and

Why Epson V850 is the ideal scanner for your old film and

Modification of the Epson V850 pro and V800 film-holder for the 120/220 medium format film and the 4x5 sheet film. The 120 and 4x5 holders that are delivered with the Epson V850 pro didn't live up to my expectations and it was necessary for me to do this mod since the original design make them difficult for me to use and giving me trouble getting the film aligned and to stay flat aver the. This is a topic that's been explored at some depth in many places, but I have kind of niche scenario I'm wondering about What are people's thoughts on the Epson v600 vs the v850, BUT (mostly) in the context of scanning prints? I already have a Plustek for 35mm and slides, and I'm very happy with the results Epson medium format film holder for V700/V750/V800/V850. film holder for 2 film strips of 20cm length without glass. Details. Art.No.: 1713. Delivery time: Please visit our new shop for details One such film holder is already included in the scope of delivery of the Epson Perfection V800 Photo and Epson Perfection V850 Pro. With a second holder you can load it while the other is still in the scanner. This saves time and makes scanning more efficient and comfortable

Epson Perfection V850 Pro Review PCMa

Epson Perfection V850 Pro Flatbed Image Scanner - 6400 dpi Optical - USB. Image Sensor: CCD. Light Source: ReadyScan LED technology. Scanning Speed: High-speed mode: 4800 dpi Full color: 10.8 msec / line (approx.) Monochrome: 10.8 msec / line (approx.) Resolutions, Optical: Epson Dual Lens System 4800 dpi and 6400 dpi. Model #: B11B224201 Home > Hybrid Workflow Forums > Scanning and Scanners > 8x10 Negatives on a Epson V850. 8x10 Negatives on a Epson V850. macmaster77 Nov 2, 2016. I'm going to be photographing B&W on 8x10 sheet film. I'm looking for a way to scan these. I know I can have these drum scanned, but to get started I was looking at the Epson V850. I read about making. Epson Perfection V850 Pro Colour A4 Flatbed Scanner B11B224502. Brand New. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 1 product rating. - Epson Perfection V850 Pro Colour A4 Flatbed Scanner B11B224502. $1,136.49. From Australia. Buy It Now. +$75.03 shipping The beauty of Viewscan over the pretty good Epson software is that it lets you scan 120 and up at 6400. Epson Scan complains if you try this, at least with the v750. I think it's worth it to use the 6400 setting, even with 4x5, albeit working with reduced-size versions, and if possible with sharpening applied at 6400 before said reduction

Epson Perfection V850 Pro Perfection Series Scanners

1. The Epson V850 scanner is amazing to archive film and photos. I found it easy to use after a little time getting used to the features and I have scanned slides, film and photos with ease. The scan quality is the best I have seen of any scanner
  2. Need a great quality desktop scanner? Buy this Epson V850 you won't be sorry!http://cazillo.com/articles/45-product-reviews/492-epson-v850-pro-scanner-review..
  3. https://piciscan.co.uk/scanning-services/medium-format-transparency-scanning-serviceA demonstration of the care and attention to detail employed by PiciScan.
  4. Overview. The Epson Perfection V850 Pro Scanner is a professional quality scanner which is perfect to save a digital copy of your photo prints right in your studio. It has a resolution of 6400 dpi that provides you unparallel scanning quality. The 4.0 Dmax technology ensure smooth gradation and fine shadow details
  5. The Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanner gives you the quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film
  6. Epson Perfection V850 Pro Scan Using SilverFast ai9 Software (cleaned up dust particles in Photoshop) Digital Camera scan using Negative Lab Pro (oops we scanned wrong side of the film on one of these, so the image is mirrored!) If you are interested in buying this scanner you can find it here: Epson Perfection V850 Pro
  7. The V700/750/800/850 are designed to accept negatives or transparencies up to 8x10 - you put them directly on the glass bed rather than in dedicated plastic holders as with roll film or 4x5. There are settings in the Epson Scan software to accommodate this. Aug 13, 2019 #4
Epson Perfection V800, V850 Pro scanners promise faster

The Epson Perfection V850 Pro is a flatbed scanner for professional photographers, with performance and a price point to match. Dual lens technology and advanced optical coatings deliver exceptional scanning quality at resolutions up to 6400x9600dpi, and the V850 Pro boasts a Dmax of 4.0 to pull the best possible tonal range from slides and film Buy Epson Perfection V850 Pro Scanner featuring Scans Prints, Film, and Slides, Optical Resolution: 6400 dpi, Optical Density: 4.0 Dmax, Color Depth: 48-Bit, Maximum Scanning Area: 8.5 x 11.7, Built-In Transparency Unit: 8 x 10, Two Sets of Four Film Holders, DIGITAL ICE Scratch & Dust Removal, SilverFast SE Plus 8, X-Rite i1 Software, USB 2.0 Connectivity

Epson V800 vs V850 - Scan Your Entire Lif

1. 12 Holes 35 mm Slide Holder Negative Photo Scanner Film Strip Holder Slide Holder Compatible with Epson Perfection V700 V750 V800 V850. Model #: HzwTJ-B083DV4LFH Return Policy: View Return Policy $31.85
  2. International Prices. We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Epson Perfection V850 and the United Kingdom price of £606.08 was the cheapest. The cheapest price that we could find overseas was in the United States where the price is $892.99 (£642.35). Compare All International Prices
  3. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac, Sheet-fed and Duplex Scanning. Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass. Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more
  4. The V850 Pro also supports film formats up to 8x10 inch when placed directly on the scanner glass. High productivity Epson's ReadyScan LED light source has a warm up time of less than one second, so scanning can start almost instantly
  5. The Epson Perfection V850 Pro Flatbed Photo Scanner is designed for professional photographers and serious amateurs, this dual-lens, high-resolution scanner converts a wide range of media and film into superb digital images. It features an enhanced optical system to help create superior-quality images at fast scan speeds

Epson DS-1630 Flatbed Color Document Scanner. $217.66 New. $75.00 Used. Epson WorkForce GT-1500 Flatbed Scanner. 4.5 out of 5 stars. (22) Total Ratings 22, $350.00 New. $85.00 Used If you want superb scans from your photos or films, look no further than Epson Perfection V850 Pro. Boasting up to 6400 dpi with Optical Density of 4.0 Dmax for film scanning and enhanced by an energy-efficient ReadyScan LED technology, you can expect images refined in brilliant resolutions, with zero warm-up time. Two sets of film holders with adjustable height are included to provide greater. Now get unparalleled scans with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanner. The V850 is a perfect balance between functionality and price. The Epson Perfection V850 Pro is one of the best professional-grade yet affordable photo scanners available from the Epson house. Don't judge me for using the term affordable here Regarding the software, I have a V750 and have used VueScan, Epson Scan and Silverfast with it. By far the easiest to use is Epson Scan even in Pro mode. One of the things it's very good at is finding the multiple frames on 35mm negative strips. Works perfectly. It's hit or miss with the other software I find If you're using it for business, I suggest the Epson v800 or Epson v850 which are great when scanning photos, slides and film though these scanners are priced around $600-$900. If you're looking for cheaper one with amazing results, the CanoScan 9000F Mark II, Jumbl 22MP All-In-1 Film & Slide Scanner or the Epson v600

What 3d Scanners For Negatives And Slides

1. The Epson Perfection V850 Pro photo scanner offers professional-quality scanning for photographic prints and for film (positive or negative) at up to 8 by 10 inches
  2. The Epson Perfection V600 photo scanner is our favorite Epson flatbed scanner. this is because it is a great balance between scanning speed, image resolution and price. it has a CCD sensor that can output digital images at an optical resolution of 6,400 DPI. this is without any interpolation. it takes just 6 seconds to scan a photo at 300 dots per inch. this image sensor is also backed by an.
  3. For photographers looking to get into scanning their own film, the Epson V600 is the perfect first flatbed scanner. Still made new, the Epson V600 is available for $230 from most retailers that.
  4. Epson Perfection V850 Our final pick is the Epson Perfection V850, one of the best flatbed scanners for professional photographers who need to scan film. Like the V800, the V850 has a 4.0 Dmax rating and a top resolution of 6400ppi (pixels per inch)

Buy a Epson Perfection Pro Flatbed Scanner (Epson V850) - 6400 dpi Optical, B11B224201, online at a great price with fast & free delivery. Shop top Scanners at PCNation. Contact us to connect with an expert Epson V600. With this scanner, you will get a setup poster with pictures to keep life simple and the software installation CD. There is a USB cable, a power cable, and an AC adapter. There are also two film holders to scan negatives, one is a 33mm with film-mounted sides, and the other is a 6 x 22-inch medium format If you are looking for the best negative scanner: You shall consider going for Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner If you want the one which has similar features to the best, then you shall consider going for Epson Perfection V550 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner with 6400 DPI Optical Resolutio

How to Scan Negatives and Slides Using EPSON Scan - DMC

The Epson Perfection V850 Pro is a 48 input colour depth scanner, whereas the Epson DS50000 only has 16 input colour depths. input colour depth denotes how many colours are used by the scanner when digitizing and creating the scan of the original document. The higher the colour depth, the larger the amount of colours that can be used - meaning. This is a fabulous scanner for digitising film negatives and slides and for scanning small objects at high resolution, the quality of which can be further enhanced with the included Silverfast and other 3rd party software Cleaning Epson V700 Scanner: How to Is the EPSON V850 The \Best Photo Scanner\ For Old Negatives and Slides: Postman FRO Unboxing Epson V850 Pro Scanner Review Epson Workforce ES 60W Review Guide: Fix Epson Scan Not Responding Windows 10 (2018) - V300 V600 V700 Epson Perfection V600 scanner blogger review Scanning 35mm Film on the Epson Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo scanner to scan slides, negatives, or large format film faster. Scan with high quality CCD cameras. Scan Transparencies, slides, negatives. More details, videos and best prices online at scantastik.co Epson EPSB11B224201 Details. Protect and archive your portfolios and accounts with this Epson V850 Perfection Pro photo scanner. This flatbed color image scanner features 12,800 x 12,800 dpi and autocorrecting image technology to produce high resolution, professional scanning quality with both your business documents and photos

Watch Epson V850 Pro Scanner Review on YouTube. Greg reviews the Epson V850 Pro scanner and included software. It can scan prints, negatives and transparencies and includes 2 sets of film holders. Any questions, ask in the comments below. Keep shooting Epson Perfection V850 Pro final verdict and a summary of the review!. It is now time to summarize the review.A review that I feel have been an detailed examination of the Epson V850 Pro capability. and even thought I do have some extra material that i will post later (as a silent update). This review might not live up to all readers expectation in regard of professionalism but I hope it will. The V850 is top-class premium scanner from Epson for the best possible scan quality. Well, stuff is little too pricey but its worth the money for perfectionists. V850 has 6400 dpi resolution with 4.0 Dmax rating for perfect shadow detail. Made for scanning films, this beast can handle anything from 35mm slides to negatives as large as 8 by 10. To create suitable scans of slides and negatives with EPSON Scan first select the Professional Mode from the Mode drop down list at the upper right of the EPSON Scan interface. V500 Photo, V550 Photo, V600 Photo, V700 Photo, V750 Pro, V800 Photo, V850 Photo..

Re: Scanning 8x10 method Epson v850 super resolution lens. From my testing, to get pretty close to 2400 ppi from the V800, you need to be scanning at 6400 ppi. Having said that, my tests have only been on 4x5 negatives so I am not 100% sure what effective ppl you would get with an 8x10 negative. 15-Oct-2020, 04:54 #6 SilverFast for Epson V850 Pro. SilverFast by Lasersoft is a well known scanner software that have been around for many years. This software is available for quite a large number of scanners at all levels from consumer to Pro. SilverFast is a Pro grade software for scanners and does also demand more from the user, the learning curve is also steeper

Get the best deals on Holders & Adapter Scanner Parts for Epson and find everything you'll need to improve your home office setup at eBay.com. Fast & Free shipping on many items! View-Master adapter made for Epson V700/V750/V800/V850 scanners. $26.50. Free shipping $26.50. Free shipping. Epson Perfection V550 - Slide & Negative Holder. Epson Perfection V800/V850 Film scanners. terrywl1: Film Processing, Scanning, and Darkroom: 27: 04-21-2015 01:28 AM: Canon 9000f vs Epson V600 vs other? boosted03gti: Film Processing, Scanning, and Darkroom: 3: 05-02-2011 12:40 PM: Scanners: Epson 3200 vs Epson 4490: Dubesor: Film Processing, Scanning, and Darkroom: 10: 07-09-2010 07:24 A The Variable Height Dual MF Film Holder ä for Epson® V Series (V700, V750, V750-M, V800, V850. GT-X900, GT-X970, GT-X980) Scanners. The optimum film suspension height for your particular scanner unit may actually vary from the basic 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5 mm suspension heights provided by your current holder. Our infinitely variable height holder allows you to compensate for this difference and. This special glass can work with many scanners to help flatten/press film against the glass bed while minimizing Newton Rings. It will be slightly larger than 8x10 and is intended to fit just within the boundaries of the Film Area Guide supplied with the Epson® V Series scanners. We try to keep a small number of these in stock The Aztek Wet Mounting kit provides everything you need to start wet mount scanning with your Epson Perfection scanner to maximize the optical capture ability of the Epson V700, V750, V800 and V850 Scanners. The KAMI fluid acts as a medium in which allows the optimum path for light to pass through film and into your scanner's optics. The main issue with conventional dry scanning is scanning.

Amazon.com: OKLILI 35mm Film Strip Holder Negative ..

1. Work with this scanner immediately without warm up, improving productivity. It lets you batch scan slides, negatives, and film to save time. This Epson Perfection Pro scanner's Dual Lens System selects the best lens for optimal results based on the media, reducing the need for retouching
  2. i running OSX 10.11.6 and have scanned mostly pre-1950 black and white reflective prints. I am now preparing to scan color reflective prints, color positive.
  3. Watch the full V850 review here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqll2prrm1k The new Epson V800/V850 desktop scanner was just announced, learn about its featur..

The photos are in the form of 35mm Kodachrome slides, 6x6 cm medium-format negatives (my father was a keen photographer) and black-and-white negatives, and the new scanner, Epson's V850 Pro, which. Higher end scanners like the V800 and V850 have a 'mirror' the whole size of the cover, enabling them to scan large format e.g. 4 x 5 negatives, and probably (without a mask) a number strips of 35mm and 6x6 negatives side by sid

Photo Scanners Photography & Picture Scanners - Epso

1. The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio - it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. High resolution, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film
  2. Save epson v800 scanner to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Epson Perfection V850 Pro Colour A4 Flatbed Scanner B11B224502 See more like this. Epson Perfection V370 Color Photo Image Film Negative Doc Scanner Excellent Cond See more like this
  3. The EPSON V850 Perfection Flatbed Scanner is a power scanner capable of creating a high- resolution digital image from your photo albums, slides, and negatives. Its software an
  4. Epson V850 Scanner is Amazing...The Epson V850 scanner is amazing to archive film and photos. Plustek OpticFilm 8100 is a dedicated 35mm film and slide scanner that scans color negative film, black and white negative film, slides, reversal film and Kodakchrome film. This 7200 dpi resolution scanner is designed with state of the art.
  5. The Epson Perfection V850 Pro acknowledges a significant legacy: its ancestor, the Epson Perfection V750 Pro, has been for many years the top model in the category of flatbed scanners with embedded transparency device for scanning paper documents and film content up to a size of DIN A4 (21x 29,7 cm)
  6. In this video, I review the new Epson V800.Products mentioned in the video:Epson V800: http://goo.gl/vgWEF6Epson V850 PRO: http://goo.gl/LF3T6mWebsite: http:..

8x10 Negatives on a Epson V850 Photrio

The Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner is a versatile scanner for both the professional and keen amateur photographer who wants to archive their collection of negatives and slides. There are not many high-quality dedicated film scanners available, so the Epson V850 or V800 may fit the bill Rated 4 out of 5 by RichardtheScanner from Good if not perfect film scanner I bought the Epson Perfection V850 in 2014 almost exclusively for scanning medium format negatives, but also as a scanner for general use. Overall, it has performed very well Perfection V850 Pro. Featuring enhanced high-pass optics that deliver the highest level of image quality with faster scan speeds, the V850 Pro can convert a wide range of media and film formats into professional-quality digital images. This high-productivity 6400dpi scanner requires virtually no warm-up time, can remove dust and scratches. Epson Perfection V800 & V850 & Gt-x980 - Film Holder 4x5 Anti Newton Ring Resin $38.99 New 2 Original Film Holder Adapter Epson Perfection V500 Photo 4490 Scan Brownie 12 Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanner. Professional quality color and detail — get unparalleled scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution1 and advanced optics. Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail. Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System — automatically selects from.

The Flagship Scanner The Epson Perfection V850 Pro includes the following: 1. Anti-reflection optical coatings on the CCD cover glass for cleaner output with reduced distortion and ghosting 2. High reflection Mirror to ensure improvements in scanning speed 3. Advanced Silverfast® SE Plus 8 software for versatility and control 4 The Epson Perfection V800 Photo (MSRP $739) and Epson Perfection V850 Pro (MSRP $949) will be available in November at a range of photography equipment suppliers and online at www.epson.com. Both scanners come with Epson's top-of-the-line service and support, including a one-year limited warranty. About Epson. Epson is a global innovation. Epson 35mm slide holder for V700/V750/V800/V850. Product description. One such slide holder is already included in the scope of delivery of the Epson Perfection V700 Photo and V750 Pro. With a second holder you can load it while the other is still in the scanner. This saves time and makes scanning more efficient and comfortable Here's the full negative I used, along with my favourite crop for printing. The film was Ilford FP4, and the shot taken on an OM2 with Zuiko 24/2.8 (nearly 30 years ago) Epson V850. As scanned for the review. Epson V750. The Epson V750 scans were made with Epson's standard film holders, with no adjustment to the film holder's height

Finding the Right Scanner. Sheet-fed document scanners are capable of efficiently scanning large quantities of documents. Many feature an interface that lets you know when certain components need to be replaced. Flatbed scanners can scan single pages of bound bundles of documents, as well as non-paper objects like ID cards. They can often scan. The Epson Perfection V550 Photo features amazing performance and versatility for any project. 6400 dpi resolution ensures images are sharp and vivid, whether you're scanning film, slides, negatives, photos or everyday documents. And, it makes it easy to create enlargements up to 17 x 22 Perfection V850 Pro - Enabling photo managers to get professional quality scans to digitally archive virtually any original photo, the Perfection V850 Pro features 6400 dpi resolution, 3 a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning to ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film

Video: Amazon.com: Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner: Electronic

Shop Epson Perfection V850 - 120, 220 or 620 Holder Or

The best film scanners in 2021 Digital Camera Worl

Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic. Special: Epson Perfection V800 Flatbed Photo Scanner, 6400 dpi Scanning Resolution, 12/15 sec/page Color Speed, 4 Dmax Optical Density, USB 2.0 - Refurbished By Epson MFR: B11B223201-N. Buy now & save $40. Maximum Media Size: 8.5 x 1

Epson Perfection v800 / v850 35mm Negative HolderEpson Perfection V850 Pro - Capture magazineOEM Epson Scanner Tray - Epson Replacement SlideEpson v700 / v750 / v750-M Pro / v800 / v850 Film Scanner