Home

Not receiving texts without wifi Samsung

Solved Samsung Galaxy S9 Cannot Send Text Message If No Wi

1. Today we will tackle one particular issue that some owners of this phone might have encountered and that is the Galaxy S9 cannot send text messages if no Wi-Fi signal available
  2. With limited internal storage, your Samsung phone may not receiving messages. You can check the available storage from Settings > Device care > Storage. To free up storage, you should delete old..
  3. Regular text messages wont send when data is off and no wifi After this latest update, I can receive text messages but I cant sent them unless I have my data turned on or under WIFI. These are regular text messages that I am trying to send

Top 11 Ways to Fix Samsung Phones Not Receiving Text Message

1. So, if Samsung not receiving texts from iPhone, you need to do the following; Step 1: You need to insert your SIM Card back into the iPhone. Step 2: Then, make sure that it is connected to the cellular network. Step 3: Now, go to Settings and tap on Messages and switch iMessage OFF
  2. g calls. Verify if silent modes are disabled
  3. Samsung Galaxy devices will support text over WiFi without switching to an alternate data messaging app such as Message +. This is an added feature with WiFi Calling: Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge - Turn Wi-Fi Calling On / Off | Verizon Wireless. Do you currently have Advanced Calling enabled
  4. The basic answer is that texting with Republic requires that the phone have data, cellular or wifi. This does not mean CUSTOMER DATA, but rather a data connection to the network. Even on the $15 plan, with no customer data the phone still has a data connection to the network that is used by the phone for sending/receiving texts. 2 Like
  5. Galaxy S20. Hello, I am receiving certain text messages with a box that states No Subject , the next line shows Message Size and the third line shows Expires with a date exactly 48 hours after the text was sent. I did some research before this post and tried clearing the cache as several websites suggested along with rebooting the phone
  6. Messages on Samsung phone are slow, do not send, or cannot be received If you are having trouble sending or receiving messages, or they seem slow, it is usually an issue with the carrier or its service. Other times, iMessage may still be enabled if you just switched from an iPhone, which could make texts get stuck in limbo. STEP
  7. Happens on different wifi networks (so not a wifi router issue). This is an intermittent problem. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy J7 connected to a T-Mobile LTE network. Turning airplane mode off/on gets the messages to send. But this is a serious problem. You never know if your text messages have sent or not. There is a bug here for sure

If people are getting your text messages but you're not getting theirs then it's kind of a one way conversation and that doesn't work very well, or if you're not receiving texts at all then that can be even more frustrating. You're in luck though because there is a fix. First of all the best news is that your phone is not broken The other person is trying to send you an imessage and because you do not have cellular data you cant receive the message until you have wifi again. The other person my not have send as SMS set on his phone and/or the message that he is sending is an MMS and you cannot receive them while out because you have no data pla Insert the SIM card that is unable to receive texts into another phone and convince someone to send you a text. If the SMS doesn't get through, you should be able to fix it by going to your service provider and asking for a SIM replacement free of charge I have searched to the ends of the internet, worked with my provider, verified my APN, worked with Samsung support and went to an authorized Samsung service center without any luck on resolving my issue. I am not receiving all of my texts when in a Group text - MMS. I will receive all of my texts, however, if I am in a one-to-one text message

複線ポイントレール④: SketchUpでプラレール

Regular text messages wont send when data is off and no wif

No, it can not. SMS texts are sent and received via services of telephone communitation Global System for Mobile Communications. Android phones cannot send or receive SMS with wifi only. Anroid phones can send/receive text messages via IM apps and a wifi internet connections If the Samsung phone is not receiving texts from iPhone, then this might be a different issue. Usually, there is an option on the iPhone where they can send texts as iMessage and simple messages. If the iPhone user sends the text as iMessage, then it will not show up on the Android device Learn how to work around your #Samsung Galaxy S7 (#GalaxyS7) that can't send and/or receive #MMS when connected to a Wi-Fi network. How to fix your phone that can send text messages with. Problem: Samsung not receiving text messages from one person. You are unable to receive text messages from a specific number, but they can receive messages from you. Solution: Usually, when this happens, you should check if this number is blocked by your phone and lies in your Spam List. Go to check it by performing the steps listed below If you try to send a message and you see with an alert that says Not Delivered, follow these steps: Check your network connection. Tap, then tap Try Again. If you still can't send the message, tap, then tap Send as Text Message

You can send and receive text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages through the Messages app . Messages are considered texts and don't count toward your data usage. Your data usage is also free when you turn on chat features. Learn how to turn on chat features (RCS). Tip: You can send texts over Wi-Fi even if you don't have cell service First, make sure that you are connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network. The next step is to select Settings and go to the Messages section. Take a look if Send as SMS, MMS and iMessage is ON. Solution No.3: Switch 2 Step 3: Use a valid phone number with the right format. Send a test message to a group of friends or family and ask them if it went through. For MMS, make sure the number you text is tied to a device that can receive group or multimedia messages. If you want to text a short code number, try to text the word HELP

She does not have this issue. It is only my phone. Hi, I just upgraded my phone and I am encountering this issue now. I am unable to send MMS while I am connected to WiFi. Did anyone ever find a solution to this issue? I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (unlocked model) on the Sprint Network. Thank you gday, we have been having trouble with the same issue on Samsung s2 and s6, data and wifi off no MMS can be sent or retrieved just wifi on no go either, but I have a ASPERA tough phone that if data and wifi are off I can still send and receive MMS, my ASPERA is only a new phone so it may depend on phone or settings I'm with telstra and all good and VODAPHONE say there network wont do MMS. 1. Make Sure You Are Connected To A Network. Your iPhone can't send SMS or text messages if it's not connected to either a cellular phone network or a Wi-Fi network. If your texts aren't going through, this is where to start. Look at the top left corner of your iPhone's screen (top right on iPhone X, XS, and XR)

11 Easy Ways to Fix Android Not Receiving Text Message

1. g calls. I can text and call out. The only inco
  2. Can not send or receive picture messagesThis video also answers some of the queries below:Can not send or receive picture messagessamsung galaxy s7 wont send..
  3. Restart your device: iPhone; iPad; iPod touch; Check your network connection. To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need to have a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection. To send an SMS message, you need to have a mobile network connection. If you turn on Wi-Fi Calling, you can send SMS messages over Wi-Fi. Check with your network provider to see if the type of message you're trying to send.

Why Can I Not Send or Receive Texts without Data Enabled? Jordi N. Environment Texting on 3.0 Republic Wireless phones requires a data connection. Republic Wireless does not charge for data used in this way and it does not count towards your data plan. How to Confirm Basic Network Settings on Samsung Galaxy Phones For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S7, some have an issue and not receiving text messages from other smartphones. Some have also suggested that the Galaxy S7 texts messages not sending as well. There is two different issues that are part of the problem when your Galaxy S7 is not getting text messages Re: Texting Not Working Without Wifi. If resetting Network settings (under Cellular Data Network) does not fix it set up iPhone for messaging as follows: Settings >> Messages >> iMessage on, Send as SMS on, MMS messaging on >> Send & Receive should show your PM number as well as your iCloud email address. Messages only arriving while on wifi. Cannot Send/Receive SMS/MMS. There are a few reasons why your smartphone/device might not send or receive SMS and MMS messages: No connection to mobile data. Issues with the Messaging app. 3rd party apps not working properly

Problems with call and text messages on your Samsung smart

1. # Not Receiving Texts- for the last few hours (up to 14?) , I am not receiving texts from all carriers. Vancouver. All other features (calls in & out, outgoing texts, data & wifi) all seem to be working. I have an Iphone 6 plus. I've done a power reset, reset network settings, airplane mode and also updated my iOS without solving the problem
  2. I have a simiular issue with Samsung S7. MMS text only works fine either on or off wifi. I can sent and receive attachments via MMS only when wifi is off. However, if I am connected to wifi, I can send a MMS text message, but as soon as I attach something like a photo, it will not send (when on wifi). Disable wifi and it goes
  3. Same problem here and none of the above remediation techniques work. It all started because my apple id is connected to an email address. I have an ipad with that id. My Samsung Galaxy s20 cannot receive or send texts to one person with an iphone. The person cannot send or receive text messages from me, we can call each other without a problem
  4. It allows you to send and receive pictures, videos, and audio clips through text messages! VPN Deals: Lifetime license for $16, monthly plans at $1 & more Your iPhone supports MMS, as well as SMS — or Short Message Service — which is a more simplified way to send a text message, for times when iMessage is unavailable
  5. The Samsung S5 not receiving calls issue persists because when you walk into your house, your phone will automatically switch to the home network and it does the same for your office network as well. The device is supposed to automatically switch to 4G or WiFi based on availability

From approx. 2/18 to approx. 7/19--My S9 could send/receive mms WITHOUT using wifi or mobile data, and using the native Samsung message app. Approx. 7/19, the native Samsung message app would no longer handle mms without using wifi or mobile data. At that time, I downloaded Verizon Message + and it handled mms WITHOUT using wifi or mobile data Send pictures over WiFi via SMS using Go SMS Pro. If sending and receiving pictures over WiFi is is all you need, then there are some other apps as well to do that for you. The Go SMS Pro app lets you send pictures over WiFi via a SMS, costing you even less than the price of a MMS Tip 3. Clear System Junk on Your Phone. If clearing cache on your Android phone cannot fix text messages not sending issue, you may need to further clear system junk on your Android device. Although system junk clear is necessary for almost all mobile users, mobile developers seldom consider developing a corresponding build-in feature There are a few reasons why your smartphone/device might not send or receive SMS and MMS messages: No connection to mobile data. Issues with the Messaging app. 3rd party apps not working properly. Are you only unable to send SMS or MMS messages in specific locations? Try moving to a different location and send your messages again Sporadically not receiving SMS/MMS. I've been having trouble for the past 6 months where I randomly stop receiving messages. This problem has persisted across 2 phones (a T-mobile branded LG G5 and an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8) and appears to happen regardless of which text messaging app I use (stock, Google messages, etc.)

Then check if you can send or receive text messages from the other phone. If yes, then it's definitely a phone issue. Step 1 Restart your device can solve the problem, just power it off then back on. After your phone has restarted, try sending a message to your own number again. Step 2 If it's still not working after Step 1, try updating. so its October 19th today and same issue is going on, I have perfect 4g LTE all bars, perfect WIFI, I can send and receive phone calls, voicemail and texts just fine, but MMS still does not work I can not send or receive them, sending fails after several minutes of the hamster wheel spinning, and still get the download message banner when some one sends me a MMS Delayed Receiving Text Messages on Straight Talk. If the messages are delayed or not being received, we can check that the messaging app is actually working and running without restrictions. Sometimes the phone wants to save bettery life so it disable the messaging app services If your Android won't send text messages, the first thing you should do is make sure you have a decent signal — without cell or Wi-Fi connectivity, those texts are going nowhere I got my first smart phone on t-mobile and first time I went to send a picture text I thought something was wrong as I was on wifi but they told me I needed data on to do that but on t-mobile it doesn't use data they said just needs to be on. Verizon not sure if it uses data but it has to be on to send and receive picture texts

November 2017. Re: Cannot send or receive SMS / Txt message via Wi-Fi through Telstra. In response to CompuWay. The Note 8 isn't currently listed as being compatible with Telstra Messaging (Rich Communication Services), which is a bit odd given that the Galaxy S8/S8+ and S7/S7 edge are. It is this service that allows SMS to be sent via Wifi. I've been looking at past posts and I do not see the issue I'm having. I have an iPhone 6S. When connected to a cell tower, I can send and receive text messages from iPhones and Android phones. When I fly, I connect to GOGO air wifi. In the air, I can send and receive text messages to/from iPhones but I cannot send or receive from Android I recently picked up the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x and a voice plan with no data which included unlimited text, picture and video messaging. When I try to send or receive pictures, I am not able to do so. I called in to Rogers and was told that I must have data with this phone in order for the picture. The Samsung Galaxy A20 smartphone offers outstanding performance and value. Here we'll cover sending and receiving text messages on your device. Get the most..

How to Receive and Send Text Messages. Step 1: On your phone, open the Samsung Wearable app and tap on Notification.If the toggle is off, enable it. Next, scroll down and tap on 'See all' to (you. Not being able to receive texts or iMessgaes on the iPhone 6S and other devices is quite annoying. Whether you are waiting for some big news, or just in the middle of making plans with your friends, not receiving text messages for some reason is never a fun time To set it up, head over to the Google Voice homepage on your computer and click on Get Google Voice to get started. When the dropdown shows up, click on Web (assuming you're doing this from a computer, of course). Click through the first prompt, then enter your city or area code to get a nearby number Hello, My fido plan states that I have Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S and international wireless numbers. However, w hen I allowed data usage on my phone to send an MMS, I received a text message from fido stating that my phone is trying to connect to the internet.. I don't have a data plan. Does this mean that I can send and receive MMS without paying.

Text Messages fail to send when connected to WiFi - Page 2

Wi-Fi SMS enables you to send and receive SMS on compatible devices when you're connected to a supported Wi-Fi network. It's ideal when you've got a Wi-Fi connection, but can't connect to the mobile network to send or receive SMS messages. We're currently rolling out Wi-Fi SMS technology to all Telstra mobile customers with compatible. These issues can happen on any Android phone, regardless of the operating system or manufacturer, except for Do Not Disturb, which is available only on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later. The layout of your Settings app varies depending on if you have stock Android or a modified version from Samsung or another company

No text without wifi - Questions & Answers - Member Communit

Here's how to reset settings if your Galaxy A21 can't connect to data or send / receive messages. Samsung Galaxy A21 - Turn Airplane Mode On / Off. heading. To turn Verizon network services on/off or if they aren't functioning on your Galaxy A21, view this info. Samsung Galaxy A21 - Turn Screen Inversion On / Off Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn't in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. In the example below, it's found in the MMS menu. Under Group Messaging, enable MMS. Pictured: HTC One M8 running KitKat 4.4.2 I can't send and receive text messages on my Samsung Galaxy A70 Android 9.0. We have found 3 possible solutions to your problem. Before you start this troubleshooting guide you need to check one important thing It's not a difficult process, and in most cases, it's the same series of steps for any text messaging app. And without further ado, here's how to get MMS messages to download automatically.

Solved: Receiving Text Messages with No Subject and not

1. Wifi calling & text. Enabling WiFi Calling & Text definitely has its benefits. That way, if your wireless signal is weak, you can still make or receive calls, get or send texts and more
  2. iPhone - If connected to WiFi, group text and picture/video messages can only be sent to other Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.) using iMessage. If you do not have cellular data (and are not connected to WiFi) and have iMessage turned on, normal text messages will not be able to send or receive
  3. Wi-Fi Calling is a function available on some specific Samsung phones that renders you able to make a phone call over Wi-Fi connection, which means that you are able to make a call to someone in the case of poor signal or even without signal. What's more, Wi-Fi calling is totally for free at no additional charge
  4. content_type.label.conversation BYOD wi-fi and HD calling Does anyone know when wi-fi calling and HD calling will become available for BYOD. I heard on another forum that it might happen in November. I have a Galaxy J7 Prime, the T-Mobile version of the Halo. They are working on rolling out wi-fi calling for the Halo
  5. Im using a t-mobile sim card, and VoLTE and Wifi-calling both work properly. However, I am moving to an area where t-mobile coverage may not be as good as AT&T coverage. So the other day I ended up porting my number to a net10 AT&T Sim card. The port went through eventually, however, VoLTE was not working at all
  6. The company has recently seeded the Open Beta 9 for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, while the Open Beta 3 was released for the OnePlus 8T. At the same time, the Winners will receive an email from OnePlus within 48 hours after the announcement in Instagram. 1 APN and data settings. Oneplus 8T won't connect to Android Auto on my Pioneer AVH-2330NEX, connects through usb. Doing this will void your warranty.
  7. So I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 on tmobile. For a while now I have not been able make or receive calls unless I'm on WiFi calling. Off of wifi the phone rings when someone calls but they can't hear me and I can't hear them. The strange thing mobile data still works and I can send sms messages. The mic works fine, tested it with voice recorder

Messages on Samsung phone are slow, do not send, or cannot

Turn off Wi-Fi to make sure you're using SIM network. Try the following solution to fix text messages failed to send problem. 1. Hold power button and restart your phone. 2. Clear off some old text messages, tap the Messages icon, long press the received message and select the unwanted messages, click Delete button Check Wi-Fi calling not set for receiving incoming calls. 5. Manually set Network on your device. 6. Use safe mode to check any app cause the problem. 7. Reset android device. To see details solutions with screen shot use this article. fix android phone not receiving calls or can't make call. I hope one of these android tips solve your problem My mother has a Samsung Android phone on Total Wireless. I have an iPhone 5 on Verizon. As I said, she's not receiving my texts. She is getting texts from everyone else, and everyone else I text is getting my messages. Verizon tech support reset my network. Total Wireless tech support was pretty much useless Not receiving text messages through WiFi calling Hi, I live in an area with no mobile phone signal. My mobile network (Virgin) has recently introduced Wifi Calling as an option. I have activated it and can receive and make calls. I can also send texts. However, I am still unable to receive texts when connected via WiFi calling

Texting issues when connected to WiFi T-Mobile Communit

Except today I started getting texts from my dad on the Samsung without a Sim card, and those messages aren't delivered to the iPhone with a Sim card. I can also text him back from the Samsung. Number is not associated with Google voice, just using the Google messages app on my Samsung. It is connected to WiFi By James Rogerson October 12, 2017. Sasmung issues a statement on the matter. If you've noticed that not every text message sent to you on your Samsung Galaxy S8 is getting through, you're not. 26-05-2017 09:08 AM. In 'Settings', select the 'Accounts' option. Click the chatON account, and select the bottom right button that says 'Remove account'. When selecting this, it will remove the account from the phone and stop future messages being received

Having problems receiving texts but you can send them just

If you're not receiving text messages on your iPhone, there are several common problems you can easily fix. Your first steps should be to restart your iPhone and make sure you have wireless service And it becomes frustrating for the users who recently switched to Android from iPhone. Luckily, there is an easy way to deactivate this to solve the issue. Without further ado, let's see the solutions. Steps to fix Android not receiving group texts from iPhone Solution No.1: You are required to turn off iMessage for your number to resolve the. Believe it or not, sometimes downloading an app can mess up the workings of other apps on your phone. If you recently downloaded and installed a new app, and messaging does not work, deleting the. Until you add minutes to your Q Link phone , or until your minutes are refilled on the 1st of the following month, you will not be able to make any other outbound calls or receive any inbound calls. You will also be unable to send and receive text messages. Customer Support can be reached at: 1- (855)-754-6543. 18

Re: I am not receiving sms OTP from amazon. I think you were correct about the blocked short numbers. I went through them one by one ( there were only three). Asking for the OTP to be sent each time and one must have been amazon! Thanks for the suggestion and help (Also remember that it's usually not possible to send SMS over Wi-Fi.) You CAN receive SMS messages/texts, but you might pay for them. So turn off your cell phone data by putting your phone in Airplane Mode and turning on Wi-Fi. You CAN receive messages (non-SMS) over Wi-Fi, for free You can't text using the standard text messaging app on your phone (Messages on iOS) when you don't have a SIM card. Your phone won't be connected to the mobile network without a SIM card as the operator can't validate your subscription status wit.. It is not a rare problem that users cannot send and receive messages on Samsung S9/S8/S7 so it would not be a difficult task to overcome. For your reference, here are several methods to fix Samsung S9/S8/S7 fails to send and receive messages issue. With the help of this article, you can solve the messages sending or receiving failure effortlessly Samsung galaxy watch not receiving text messages. Several replies such as Im working out will appear. Several replies such as Im working out will appear. Receiving and making calls and SMS works if the watch is operating via Bluetooth connected to my Galaxy Note 8 on the Telstra network

Not receiving texts without wifi - Apple Communit

If you can't make a call, you need to solve this problem first. When the problem is solved, you will most likely also be able to send and receive text messages. Email this article to your friend. Required information *. Your name *. Your friend's name *. Your friend's email *. Key in the letters and numbers displayed in the box * To receive iMessages, your device must be connected to the Internet, either by Wi-Fi or a cellular data network. Without an Internet connection, your device will not receive iMessages. Verify the Settings. If you are having iMessage delivery issues, make sure the message settings of your device have not changed If you have a hearing or speech disability and want an alternative to TTY for communicating using wireless devices, you can use RTT. It uses a mix of text and voice. 1 As a sender types a message on their device, text displays on the receiving device. RTT is great for everyday communication and is compatible with emergency calls just like TTY is today. Send as SMS message from iPhone to resolve iMessage problems. What this effectively means is that for iPhone users the choice between iMessages and SMSs is made by the app, not the user. The only way the user can differentiate is through the color of the message, green for SMS and blue for iMessages

Fix: Phone Not Receiving Texts 'Android' - Appuals

The Future of Messaging: How to Text Without Data or Wi-Fi In the future, we won't need a network or Wi-Fi to stay in touch instantly. By John Rampton, Entrepreneur and investor @johnrampton Incoming SMS get blocked after SIM change. The new rule says that any duplicate SIM issued will not receive any SMS on that particular Number for the next 24 hours from the time of activation. However, the outgoing SMS will work like before. You will also receive calls and can make outgoing calls, data, etc. The only issue is with the incoming SMS

Part 2. Why and How to Fix iPhone not receiving or sending SMS text messages. In this part, we will analyze the problem of your iPhone not receiving or sending texts and provide some great tips to help you deal with such a headache. Why can't my iPhone receive or send text message No go. It will not send pics through wi-fi from the Samsung J3 only thru the data port. BTW, wi-fi picture sends will not go through to any of my phone contacts. I'm using the HTC M9 as my tester. I will take the phone in to the provider in the next couple days and hopefully get on their wi-fi and try to duplicate my trouble To do this, open Gmail app on Android and click on the menu icon and scroll down to find Settings. Here you will find all the email IDs that you are using in the Gmail app. Select the one for which you are not receiving push notifications. Once inside, you need to select Inbox notifications and click on Notify for every message option Failed to Download Attachment from Multimedia Message. This issue is tricky as it could be due to the service provider or your phone. Before starting the troubleshooting process to download a multimedia message, make sure there is no file size limit enabled in the MMS settings. Also, check if another SIM is operating fine with your phone. If so, then the problem is with the service provider

Solved: Text messages in MMS not downloading - Samsung u

I have an LG G5, using Android. I am using Messaging, not Messenger. Can receive but can't open some text messages from an iphone. Says to Download the message but download always fails. I just change my setting from Wifi to Data and then try again. Message downloads. This has worked for the past few years for me. Hopefully this helps Samsung Tracfone will not message / text. Do I have to add minutes to Text. Hello. I just went from an older LG nonsmart phone to a Samsung Galaxy J1 Luna. Activation worked fine, I can call and receive phone calls, voice mail works. When I try to send a message, I get a response Retry sending Message Failed, Retry Not receiving microsoft security code text Hi. I am not getting a verification code from Microsoft on my cell phone. I know i am giving correct number but still unable to receive. I am using 2 step verification since 2015 but stuck first time. I dont use app so must need code via text. Any help?. Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 mini won't receive texts. The intermittent problems experienced by some of our customers today have now been resolved. Routine upgrade work on our 2G and 3G networks led to unexpected congestion affecting around 1% of O2 customers. We apologise to those customers and thank them for their patience

To get the last four digits of your serial number, text the word FOUR to 611611. or click here. . HELP. To access a self-service menu with a list of all our help keywords, text the word HELP to 611611. or click here. . HOTSPOT. To check the current usage of your Hotspot device or for Hotspot related questions, text the word HOTSPOT to 611611 Text messages via SMS are sent as data and requires that cellular data must be turned on when not using iMessage. I encountered this issue recently when sending a text message to an Android phone. My usual (green-iMessage) texts are sent via wifi and go through without any problem, but when I see the blue box I now know to turn on cellular data

Wi-Fi calling is supported on most newer Android smartphones, and is available on iPhone models 5c and newer. To see if your device supports Wi-Fi calling, make certain it is updated to the most current operating system available. Then, go to Settings and look for the Wi-Fi Calling option iMessages are free over Wi-Fi but use your data allowance otherwise. And text messages always come out of your cell contract allowance. Although most contracts offer unlimited texts these days. Most of us get Wi-Fi at home, work, and even on the train with 3G, 4G, or 5G spreading to fill the gaps in between To access a self-service menu with a list of all our help keywords, text the word HELP to 611611. or click here. . ILD. For International Long Distance calling information including your ILD balance, text ILD to 611611. or click here. . JOIN. To Opt-In to receive SMS communications from Total Wireless, text the word JOIN to 611611