Home

Prazipro in display tank

Hey all, So I'm going to have to dose Prazipro into the main display and do a few rounds of it. I will be aiming a powerhead at the top of the water for extra oxygen for the fish. I have trochus snails and peppermint shrimp in the tank also. Should I be removing these guys, or do you think.. Prazipro in display tank? Southern California Reefers. i've used prazipro numerous times on various fully stocked tanks, to no ill effects. love that there's one treatment that does work and can actually be used in a full reef tank. i have clams, invertebrates, lps, sps.. Can I dose my display tank with Prazipro? I know a few people who have but just wanted to get more opinions. I don't have time to set up a quarantine tank and do large water changes to avoid a cycle. My two clowns have internal worms I believe Prazipro in reef tank? Thread starter Fin-up reefing; Start date Jul 4, 2019; Tagged users None Jul 4, 2019 #1 Fin-up reefing Active Member View Badges. Joined Jan 9, 2018 Messages 256 Reaction score 100 Location Greensburg

Dosing PraziPro into main display tank REEF2REEF

Day 28 - normal partial water change, then add prazi. Day 35 - normal partial water change, add carbon, treatment is complete. Recommended dosage: 2.5mg per liter. Here's my big question, on the Prazipro bottle it says not to dose more than 1 every 3 days, but this schedule clearly does in the first 2 days of treatment Experiences with Prazipro? My tank is overrun by millions of tiny black/brown worms. I think they're detritus worms, but most images I've seen are white and for freshwater, not reef tanks. They're probably beneficial, and the fish don't seem to mind them, but they're super unsightly. Decreasing feeding hasn't really helped, it just reduced.

Two options for doing this: API General Cure or Prazipro. Dose once, and in 5-7 days do a 25% water change and dose again. (Or use this treatment calendar to determine when is the best time to add the second dose.) Display Tank and all other saltwater aquariums. 4 Just in case you don't know, praziquantel and prazipro are different meds. Praziquantel is the active ingredient. Unfortunately it's virtually insoluble in water, which is why prazipro is a big seller in the states. I have used prazipro routinely (for some fish) as part of a quarantine process. Have to say, I don't like using it for a few reasons Fill the QT tank with saltwater to match the salinity of your display tank. This water can be partially or fully comprised of water from your main tank. Move the sponge filter from your display tank to your QT tank. Prazipro is pre-solubilized praziquental, a proven gentle medication that will cure fish of flukes and worms

Prazipro in display tank? - Reef Central Online Communit

07-12-2011, 03:10 PM. I got PraziPro specifically because it's supposed to be safe for invertebrates like RCS as well as being safe, yet effective, at treating fish with parasites. It's also a good preventative. It doesn't contain any copper, which is harmful to shrimp Hi everyone! New to the forum and just getting back into saltwater. My 20G is cycled and ready to go. I'm thinking of setting up a 10G quarantine to put 2 clownfish in and dose prazipro and cupramine and monitor for 3wks before putting into the display tank 6/30/18- I dosed 1.25 ML into my 5.5 gallon tank, as followed on the directions on the outer parts of my tank or near the filter to get circulated. None of my shrimp seem to be bothered at the moment. 7/1/18- None of my shrimp have been affected by the PraziPro in a negative way. Although I haven't seen any changes, like dead SJ or hydra. A well prepared quarantine tank - HOB filter, Heater, Ammonia Alert, Food, Prazipro & Cupramine. Rest assured - in general, most healthy fish will be able to tolerate medications quite well. If you have a particularly sensitive fish, or perhaps a fish that is not feeding after acclimatisation, it may be wise to observe the fish for a few.

This is solely my choice on how I get my fish ready for my display tank, not. This Prazipro can be used in freshwater, marine tanks and in ponds. The bottle states it treats Flukes, Tapeworms, Flatworms and turbellarians. This makes Prazipro a great dewormer. My biological filter was not compromised at all from using this product for 2 back to. All of them went through two rounds of Prazipro prior to introduction to the display tank, but I have not dosed either Prazipro or General Cure this time around. Would the two 30 minute 150ppm Peroxide baths 6 days apart they just went through not have taken care of potential flukes Wow I would be afraid to dose PraziPro in my display tank. I never dose any medications into my display tank. One thing though if you do dose PraziPro make sure you turn off your skimmer for the duration of the treatment Aquaholic. 6 years ago. Quarantine is the best prevention for the spread of disease. There's just no way around that. I use prazipro prophylactically. It's very mild. That is a med that you can use when you add new fish to your tank. You can also administer a heat treatment, assuming it wouldn't kill your plants if you have live plants ted mann November 18, 2014 at 10:03 am. thanks for the artical. question , i have been treating the tank for about 8 days now with prazipro at first the fish started doing better but now they are back to flashing and hanging out in the power head flow

Prazipro in display tank? Really could use the advice

1. My Purple Tang was placed in a quarantine tank for approximately four weeks. Three days after being placed in the 75 gallon reef tank, my Purple Tang showed.
  2. e and then prazipro. I realized that my display reef tank has never been treated for flukes. What is everyone's take on treating a mixed reef DT with prazipro? The display has LPS, softie, and SPS corals. The bottle of hikari prazipro says it is reef-safe except for worms such as feather dusters which I do not have
  3. So I am in the process of setting up a qt tank but with black Friday sales I did a big mistake which I'm now paying for, I went to a lfs that isn't the one I normally go to but has higher ratings than the one I frequently visit, I bought 1 herbertaxelrodi rainbow, 2 crimson spotted rainbows, 2 sentani rainbows and one parva, well without an established qt tank I put them in my display (bad.
  4. I'm about ready to treat my 55 gallon aquarium with PraziPro - It is suspected that one of my Blood Fin Tetra has internal parasites because it gets really skinny and it's spine is bending downward. He's rebounding for the 2nd time right now. I'm always nervous about what I do with my aquarium so if anybody has any tips or suggestions on just what is the best method of using this treatment - I.
  5. If all if well with the fish after 3 to 4 weeks, they are introduced into my display tank. Safe and easy to use. Don't use with any other medication except copper if needed. Don't use protein skimmer, carbon or uv with the product as it makes it ineffective. Read more. 4 people found this helpful
  6. in the future, if you get anymore clowns, always quarantine them and treat them in prazipro for 2 weeks before putting them into your display tank. this is a good practice, especially for young clowns as it is so easy for them to get internal parasites
  7. looking for PraziPro looking for PraziPro. By dork, November 14, 2019 in Fish Emergencies. Share I just setup a 10 Gallon planted tank in my sons room with some new guppies. Saw some flashing, and went to order Seachem Paraguard (I have used it successfully for ectoparasites in the past) off of Amazon. Display as a link instead

You never want to put meds in a display tank. fish are qt'd for a minimum of 3 weeks to check for illness or parasites. and then finish out the quarantine time in a dedicated tank. You can dose prazipro while you do the tank transfer method. There are lots of articles on this subject and I find it makes a lot of sense It also depletes the oxygen in the tank so be sure to fully aerate during treatment. a. The most common method of dosing Prazi is dosing 2.5 mg for 5-7 days, then performing a water change, and finally redosing the full amount for another 5-7 days. A third and fourth dose may be necessary. Prazipro is reportedly (via personal communication with. This is an update on my new setup progress on 12G Display Tank with 12G Sump Tank. I have transferred all the Zoas from my previous tank over. The previous.. A well prepared quarantine tank - HOB filter, Heater, Ammonia Alert, Food, Prazipro & Cupramine. Rest assured - in general, most healthy fish will be able to tolerate medications quite well. If you have a particularly sensitive fish, or perhaps a fish that is not feeding after acclimatisation, it may be wise to observe the fish for a few. A Quarantine Tank or QT for short is a small, simple tank that is used to treat, monitor or rehabilitate a fish away from the stress of your main display tank. A QT setup can be super cheap and really simple to set up, especially if you troll the second-hand classified ads or yard sales

Prazipro in reef tank? REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef

Obviously the problem here is that I'm worried the medication will disrupt the tank's balance somehow. The ingredients of what I plan on using, PraziPro, are oxybispropanol (as an inert solublizing agent) and <5% praziquantel by weight. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, tanks, styles, troubleshooting, reviews. B- My display tank volume is 300 gal, my sump volume is 150 gal. Total 450 gal. C - My display tank is 300 gal. D - My water in the display tank is 280 gal Question. Which volume do i need to refer to dosage the prazipro? A, B, C, or D??. Because it will determine how many teaspoon of prazipro i need to add. And ur answer is? From the research I have done, it's always best to do medications in QT, but in all of the cases I've read, the PraziPro didn't have any adverse effects on anything in the tank, in some cases even feather dusters were unharmed. The only things I read about were mushrooms and xenia being bothered for just a day.. semi planted tank with Discus-Cobalt Blue-Red ValentinePanda Garra-Algae EaterCardinalsNeons Angels,Scar AngelMarble Ange

Anyone used Praziquantel (Prazipro) in an SPS tank

I definitely agree with using a hospital tank to treat it, but I have never seen an ammonia spike in a display tank after dosing, which would normally indicate a beneficial bacteria die off. However, I can only go off my only experiences and 10+ tanks isn't really a good sample size to come to any kind of conclusive result A breakout of ich in the main reef display and how I treat it. A breakout of ich in the main reef display and how I treat it Prazipro is pre-solubilized praziquantel, a gentle medicine that will cure the fish of flukes and worms. On day seven, carry out a 50% water change with new saltwater only. Make sure the new water is the same salinity and temperature as your quarantine tank

PraziPro Parasite Treatment - Hikari - Bulk Reef Suppl

Use a 10-gallon tank (can usually purchased for about $10.00), fill with water from the display tank. Put the sponge filter in the 10-gallon tank, and place some sort of decorations in the tank (I use large PVC fittings), to give the fish a place to hide. Use a heater to maintain a stable temp, in a 10g tank I would use a 50W heater, maybe as. 1/31 12:00 I went to store to get some black mollies to put in the tank for extra insurance. While acclimating the mollies (they are not in tank yet, but was using tank water to drip). 1/31 530 pm the yellow tang goes berserk for some reason and does a lap around the tank and starts doing a corkscrew like swim and rubs against the sand a few times When dealing with bacterial diseases, Seachem makes two of the most effective medications on the market. Kanaplex and Metroplex are both powdered antibiotics which should be your go-to medications when you think your fish has a bacterial disease such as columaris, tuberculosis, popeye, fin rot, dropsy, etc. It's easy to use, highly effective and in my opinion [ I always dose PraziPro with new fish too. Just as a good preventative. I do quarantine my fish also. For 21 days before adding to the display tank. So they get PraziPro, and a diagnostic heat treatment for ich. Otherwise I just watch and wait. To be sure nothing funky is going on

[Wet Thumb Forum]-Fluke treatment in tank---Prazipro

1. Is there any way to know for sure what's causing it? I read that I shouldn't put prazipro in my display tank. yeah no meds in the display. Some medication will leach into the rocks and sand and that's a no beuno. QT tank is the way to go. You could just monitor them..you said they eat well and they don't seem to be acting any different so you.
  2. i-cycle in the display tank, but our purple tang has gotten increasingly aggressive towards the coral beauty. I currently have a mirror against the tank to help him fight that instead of the fish, but it isn't working. There's plenty of food available for him. The coral beauty never bothers him
  3. - 1 teaspoon of Prazipro per 20 gallons for 1 week - If you do a water change during that time make sure to replenish the amount that you took out. So, for example, if you did a half water change on a 20 gallon tank, you would add another half teaspoon of Prazipro afterwards
  4. The majestic angelfish has completed two courses of PraziPro treatment and will be released into the main display tank in two days' time during which time it... Trout November 27 at 3:55 PM Â
  5. It is a 20 gallon tank, and I am following HumbleFish's guideline pretty much. - 2.5ppm Copper Power. - General Cure into the tank twice (based on the parasite calendar) - Pellet food + General Cure with Focus. My goal is 31 days in proper copper (2.5 ppm) and another 2 weeks in low copper (1.0 ppm) for observation. Now it is day 20
  6. DOSAGE: 1 teaspoon of a 2.303% solution per 10 gallons every other day for 10 days with water changes before each treatment. BEST USED IN A HOSPITAL TANK or bath as previously noted. Methylene blue can destroy nitrifying bacteria and plants in the display aquarium. My preferred use of Methylene Blue is a bath
  7. Newest addition to quarantine tank Watch our video on the rules of this forum. Newest addition to quarantine tank. quarantine; honey gourami; By laritheloud, May 15 in Photos, Videos & Journals. Shar

How to Identify and Kill Planaria The Easy Way (In Just

The CB has been in the display tank for around 5 months. The CB was QTed and treated with PraziPro and Quinine Sulfate during QT (I do not recall if I also used QuickCure at the time). <Hopefully not. Too toxic> Other fish in the tank were also previously treated with PraziPro. Snowflake Eel had for 2 year I had a 55g tank set up that I am using for a more permanent QT system for new arrivals. It has housed a single yellowfin flasher wrasse for the past three weeks. Once again, all was well until I dosed PraziPro. I checked on the system before work and the water had started to cloud up once again, only 48 hours after adding the PraziPro Prazipro (16 oz) Treats 1920 Gallon - Hikari. The World's First Ready-To-Use, Liquid Concentrate Praziquantel Treatment! Perfect for quarantining newly purchased fish. Liquid PraziPro is a ready-to-use, liquid concentrate that was developed to offer the hobbyist an effective way to control unwanted parasites in their pond, freshwater or. Prazipro is used to treat internal parasites, flukes, tapeworm, and flatworms in fish. I like to feed them 2-3 small meals a day to make sure they're eating and to convert them to food that I feed the display tank. All of the uneaten food is picked up by the filter sponge and has to be rinsed daily or every second day. I perform a 15% water.

large circular fish tank with malawi cichlid display

They just finished copper tx and 2 doses of prazipro. I plan on adding them later this week. The water in both display tank and QT tank are matched for parameters. The display tank has cycled rock (about 100 pound total) and box of MarinePur Ceramic Biomedia spheres in the sump-- all of which cycled in rubbermaid tubs with heaters/pump and. Then placing this into the tank with a simple air pump or into a hang on filter will allow for a instant cycle. When you're ready to purchase or recieve new fish, first prepare your tank. Fill the tank with tap water to match the PH of your display tank, then using a quality water conditioner such as Prime to treat the entire tank volume Feb 22, 2014. 400. 7. 33. FL, United States. Aug 5, 2014. #1. Alright so heres the problem, ive gotten a species of anchor worm that wont freaking go away, most likely from either the new ropefish or the new teugelsi bichirs. ATM ive been treating for five days now with paraguard by seachem, and it doesnt seem to be doing any good Add small patch of weeping moss to tank at same time. 2.5 weeks ago: Start noticing labored, faster breathing from fish. Not sure if was happening before and did not notice or if it started after. 2 weeks: Fish still have labored breathing. 5 gallon change -> Prazipro treatment. Flukes have been an issue in my tank once before We have never experience invertebrates bringing disease in our display tanks, but it never hurts to quarantine invertebrates for 2 weeks too, if not for observation. Procedure for fish quarantine All you need is a 2.5g, 5g or 10g tank for quarantine depending on the size of your fishes. For larger fishes, you may consider a 20g long tank

Dosing for PraziPro MonsterFishKeepers

A quarantine tank is a smaller, bare tank for the purposes of holding all new fish before adding them into your main display aquarium. This allows you to make sure they're healthy and won't potentially infect your other fish. But you may say, I don't need a quarantine tank for my new fish because they all look healthy PraziPro, use, flukes Hello, I recently purchased a Klein Butterfly, after being in a quarantine tank for 2 weeks (with nothing apparently wrong) I added it to the display tank. Now I think it may have flukes because it scratches against rocks a lot. <Mmm, might I ask, how much is a lot? M ost saltwater aquarists are acutely aware of the subjects of Cryptocaryon irritans (saltwater ich) and Amyloodinium ocellatum (velvet) infections in tropical marine fish. However, these are not the only external parasites that are problematic in the hobby. Awareness of the symptoms and treatments for other common parasites can save aquarists from disappointing setbacks, unnecessary expenses. I use this as a preventative with each fish I purchase in a quarantine tank.I dose the recommended dosage a day after my fish arrive. After 1 week, following a 25% water change I dose again. If all if well with the fish after 3 to 4 weeks, they are introduced into my display tank.Safe and easy to use A week worth of prazipro usually works for preventative for worms. I would finish the week with prazipro If you didn't already. I would NOT dose Cu without being able to test for it. You may want to look into treating with hypo salinity. I just treated my Achilles, Tomini, yellow, clowns and chromis with it for ich and I have no signs of it

This site is so addictive! After more research on this forum, I've realised I will also need a quarantine tank. I have gone for a small 25 litre tank, that comes with the heater and filter. I'm going to collect it tomorrow from my local fish shop. When my new fish are in quarantine, should I.. If this is not feasible and parasites do emerge in the display tank, treatment options are wide. They must, however, be used in a quarantine tank. Formalin is one of the most common and economical chemical treatments for external protozoans and flukes. It is best used as a dip per the instructions of the manufacturer.. With all the stress from the 1st hurricane some of the fish where showing signs of gill flukes and I needed something to treat a large quantity of tanks. If you have a bunch of tanks the pond version is the way to go, at 1 tsp to 32 gallons the stuff goes a long long way

Experiences with Prazipro? : ReefTan

I used Prazipro when I first seen little red worms protruding from some of my fish's anus's. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, tanks, styles, troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Full Forum Listing. Explore Our Forums. General Aquarium Plants Discussions For Sale or Trade Aquascaping El Natural. PraziPro This can be used as either a bath (as well as mixed with Methylene Blue) or 'in-tank. treatment. Salt is advised not only in the baths at 1-2 teaspoons per gallon, but also in the display or quarantine tank at 1 teaspoon per gallon to 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons as this will also aid in mucous generation and the movement of fluids. PraziPro Liquid PraziPro is a ready-to-use, liquid concentrate that was developed to offer the hobbyist an effective way to control unwanted parasites in their pond, freshwater or marine aquarium. Extremely safe and highly effective this revolutionary product offers you rapid control yet will not negatively impact your biological filtration Hikari Prazipro 16oz : Amazon.sg: Pet Supplies If all if well with the fish after 3 to 4 weeks, they are introduced into my display tank. Safe and easy to use. Don't use with any other medication except copper if needed. Don't use protein skimmer, carbon or uv with the product as it makes it ineffective Hikari Prazipro 16oz : Amazon.ae: Kitchen If all if well with the fish after 3 to 4 weeks, they are introduced into my display tank. Safe and easy to use. Don't use with any other medication except copper if needed. Don't use protein skimmer, carbon or uv with the product as it makes it ineffective

March 22, 2016. Posted December 8, 2017. Sorry for the loss of your fish. Treating with meds in the display tank Isn't advised. It's Most likely what's causing all the behavioural changes in inverts etc. The fish may have lost their appetite due to the stress from the meds or they caught what the others had Fish in shop tanks are often affected by worms and any new fish should be quarantined for a month before it is added to the main tank. During the quarantine period you should treat any new fish with medication like prazipro and nilverm (for threadworms) Prazipro (1 oz) Treats 120 Gallons - Hikari. $3.99. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Learn more. Details. The World's First Ready-To-Use, Liquid Concentrate Praziquantel Treatment! Perfect for quarantining newly purchased fish. Liquid PraziPro is a ready-to-use, liquid concentrate that was developed to offer the. Yes Prazipro should work, however this is one of those situations where a full clean-out in going to have to happen. I If you assume that all fish have been exposed to it, they may or may not have been, but in all likelihood, they will at some point soon, you should treat the whole tank as recommended on the instructions of your medication Member. junebug said: There is only one pipefish smaller than 6. That wouldn't be suitable for a 10 gallon, as they are ridonkulously sensitive. Pretty as heck, though. I will probably be getting some armored sticklebacks soon, mostly because I don't have a tank available for the one small species of true pipefish

How to Quarantine - Marine Fish Diseases and Treatmen

Copper treatment is a very effective way to rid and prevent Marine Ich. In a Fish Only system you can dose the display tank with it, but do not expect to ever keep a snail, shrimp, coral, anemone, or anything else BUT fish. This is one good reason a quarantine tank is a must for anyone who wants to have corals and it is not hard at all Eliminating Skin Flukes in Saltwater Fish - Part 1. 0. Skin Flukes are one of the most common parasites found on saltwater fish. Unfortunately they are also one of the most overlooked parasites. These nasty buggers feast on the skin and mucus of many common aquarium fish including; wrasses, tangs, angelfish, rabbitfish, triggers. This is a tank set up in order monitor and medicate new fish before they go into the main tank. ParaGuard™ is gentle enough to use prophylactically (without visible symptoms) if needed. Quarantine times vary, but we generally recommend 2 weeks of treatment with ParaGuard™ to clear out any possible external infections

Betta Tank Fighter Fish Display Tank -Amazing Amazon

Hi James black. Thanks for the details. I will follow your QT filter media trick. My display tank fishes have come up with ich and fin rot. Will have to clean that huge tank anyways. Do you have any tips to treat my two goldfishes in a 75g tank for ich fin rot or flukes and I have one fish in 10g qt tank that's almost recovered Fritz Maracyn ®. Fritz Maracyn. Highly Effective Treatment for Bacterial Infections in Fish. May be Used Along with Coppersafe®, Maracyn® Two, or Maracyn® Oxy. Easy to Measure Packet Dosing System. Bulk Jars Available for Larger Systems. Safe for Fresh and Saltwater Systems. Effective Against Gram-Positive Pathogenic Organisms You can use prazipro directly in your tank as long as your remove any carbon from your filter. As far as tubbing goes, just because they're in a tub doesn't mean they have to go in the fridge. Just change the water with cool fresh water 100% daily Fill the tank with tap water to match the PH of your display tank, then using a quality water conditioner such as Prime to treat the entire tank volume. This water can be partially or fully comprised of water from your main tank if you wish but that's not required. Move the sponge filter or media from your display tank to your tank We acclimate incoming fish in fresh saltwater or saltwater taken from our Main Display tank. Once these fish are acclimated to their new surroundings and eating a varied diet of New Life Spectrum Pellets, Zoo Med Flakes and Frozen Mysis/Brine Shrimp they begin a 1 week period of slowly ramping up to a therapeutic concentration of Copper Power.

Prazipro The Reefug

Praziquantel as an Aquarium Fish Treatment for Worms, etc. Praziquantel is an anthelmintic (an-thel-MIN-tik) or anti-worm medication. It aids in preventing worms and treating infections caused by the worm. Praziquantel treats schistosoma (infection of worm that lives in the bloodstream), liver flukes (infection of worm that lives in or near the. Display tank water holds no beneficial bacteria to help the cycle. That's why a sponge or filter floss is used. For cupramine I believe the SeaChem is the correct test kit. I also like to have Prazipro on hand. I would also purchase a SeaChem ammonia badge. You just hang it in the tank and it monitors ammonia. You need to act immediately if.

Orphek Japan Reef Tour-meeting Pacific-Japan Co •OrphekChevron Tang After Healing From Bite Wound - YouTube

How to Quarantine Marine Fish - Reefs

Prazipro will not kill the inverts.The only thing it will kill is feather dusters and maybe some bristleworms although that is iffy.I dosed my reef tank and it caused some color issue with some of the corals and the clam was not happy for a few days but nothing died.I also turned my skimmer off while doseing so that the prazipro was not removed and after the first 6 days did a large water. The fish are put in quarantine, no meds added yet, only if something is noticed. While in the quarantine tank, water is added from the display tank every day (could be a pint, could be a quart, depends on tank size), so after two months the entire Q tank volume should be water from the display tank

How to prevent your fish from dying of ammonia poisoningFrag Coral Display TankTips to Help You Buy Water Bubble Lamp | Warisan Lighting

Rheem Manufacturing ranks as the global leader in the manufacture of high-quality, sustainable, and innovative water heaters, tankless water heaters, air conditioners, furnaces, pool heaters, and HVAC systems for residential and commercial applications, and is a full member of AHRI, the Air-Conditioning, Heating, & Refrigeration Institute. * All pros listed are independent dealer-owned. I usually do Prazipro first to get rid of any internal parasites or worms. Do not stop filtration, but remove activated carbon and stop foam-fractionation (protein skimming) and A 10 gallon tank will also suffice, but more suited to 1 fish at a time quarantine. Petco's dollar per gallon sale is the way to go to get these tanks as they are really cheap if you buy them on sale. After that, you want a reliable power head for flow - at least 400 gph and some type of filtration PraziPro - Treats potentially harmful parasitic conditions caused by flukes, tapeworms, flatworms and turbellarians. a large volume. This is why it is simple for us because we do it in a small volume. Introducing a sick fish in your display tank without Quarantine can potentially put every other fish in your system at risk